|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Body Material||Mild Steel|
Pesticides Formulation Plant comes along with the ultra-fine grinding Air Classifying Mill (ACM) The Formulation Plant constitutes of pre-Blending, grinding, classifying, conveying and collecting operations for achieving ultra-fine grinding. Post blending helps sustain homogeneity in the final product. Air classifying Mill is designed for grinding various pesticides, insecticides, fungicides ingredients to attain better suspensibility.
Our pesticide formulation systems are engineered to consistently produce steep particle size distributions that are uniform and homogeneous, irrespective of the particle size, shape or density. It is also referred as suspension flow as the particles are held in suspension in the air as they are drafted through the ducts.Features:
- Better material suspensibility and uniform homogeneity
- Low power consumption
- Ultra-fine grinding to achieve right molecular composition
- Ability to handle dust explosive and abrasive materials
- N2 based Closed Loop system to maintain the O2 % in the system.
- Availability of Bag Filters with default Antic-static bags eliminates explosion.
- Default thicker GSM bags complying with stringent emission norms.