|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
Classifier Motor HP
Upto 4 micron average particle size
Food and Confectionery.
Minerals and Fine Chemicals
Dyes Pigments and colours.
Fertilizers and Agro chemicals.
Plastics and resins.
Pharmaceuticals, drugs and anti-biotic
These mills are suitable for use with a wide range of material for obtaining a very wide range of particle size. The mills are suitable for cold grinding and inert gas operation.
- Economy of operation
- Low specific energy consumption
- Trouble free operations
- Easy repair and maintenance Degree of fineness depends on the nature of product, type of motor and sieve ring. It also depends upon the feed, the quantity of air sucked into the mill and the peripheral speed of the rotor.
Different types of rotors
- Bar turbo: For efficient grinding to a high degree of fineness
- Inclined Bar Turbo: For grinding finer than Turbo Mill
- Stud Bar Teeth: For medium degree of fineness, or processing hard or large pieces
- Cross Bar Beater: Used for grinding the products which tend to wear out the machine.
- Pin Bar: Used for grinding the slightly adherent products which could clog the hole in the sieve ring.
3 10 HP
10-40 microns average particle size